Arnhem Clothing is a sustainable clothing label making beautiful eco-friendly pieces for our community of creative, free-spirited women from all corners of the world.
We pride ourselves on our ethical and sustainable manufacturing processes with all garments designed in Byron Bay, and made by our talented pool of makers all around the globe.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic go-getter to join our Byron Bay team in the role of Social Media Co-ordinator / Content Creator.
About the Role
You’ll be given the opportunity to work on sustainable, fashion-forward ideas, create world-class content and work autonomously in a fast pace, supportive environment.
Your primary focus will be creating and executing Arnhem Clothing’s social media strategy. The overall objective is to increase brand market awareness and deliver a consistent aesthetic and tone of voice across multiple digital channels including Instagram and Facebook. The Social Media Coordinator & Content Producer will work closely with the Marketing & PR Manager, write & schedule engaging content, create stories and content, engage with customers, build and maintain relationships with influencers, create and capture content and assist in the execution of the company's digital strategies.
You’ll be given complete creative control to come up with awesome ideas, then shoot, edit and test those ideas in a fast-paced environment. From the initial concept, scripting, pre-production, shooting and editing, you’ll be creating killer content and going viral across all of the Arnhem social channels. You’ll be tasked with creating big ideas that tell our sustainability story and evolve our position.
A day in the life of the Social Media Coordinator at Arnhem:
It’s likely you’ll start with a fresh made coffee or Chai in our lunchroom, from here your day might begin in a stand up with the marketing team to see what content needs to be creator, scheduled or posted.
You'll spend the morning reviewing products tags and new UGC in Foursixty show it shows up on our website! Then you'll schedule the feed, write captions and check emails.
Now that your morning routine is done, you might start reaching out to influencers, following up with collaborations, or sourcing new influencers to work with.
After lunch: creative projects. You might spend the rest of the day creating content, shooting flatlays, planning and making Reels/TikToks or planning/executing a mini shoot with local models.
Your day ends by checking all the content is ready and scheduled for evening posts. Sending out any parcels for influencers, and wrapping up your daily tasks.
In short, you love:
- Brainstorming, concept creation, content planning, and execution! Keeping an eye on the latest trending content, platforms and social media tools.
- Production: You love to get hands on, styling outfits, pulling products, collaborating with other brands, casting models, and planning mini shoots. You will also be hands on when it comes to assisting on photoshoots for pre and post production.
- Content creation: You are able to edit videos for TikTok, Reels, and Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Photo editing: You’re able to adjust/edit RAW or photo files swiftly and efficiently in Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One or your platform of choice.
- Design: You are able to support our graphic designer by creating Instagram stories autonomously and any graphics for social media or our blog.
- Sustainability: You want to tell stories around sustainability through visuals and words
- Contributing: You love to get involved, suggest ideas and act on them! You will be suggesting new software, learning about new technologies, and staying on top of the latest social media trends.
- Curiosity: You want to test ideas, look at results, and act on key learnings. You are creative with an analytical flare. You want to get to know our customers deeply and what types of content they love.
Perks of the job:
- Enjoy being creative on a daily basis
- See your ideas come to life
- Work for a conscious fashion label that’s truly dedicated to make a difference
- Fun, dynamic, creative team of supportive women
- Free clothing item each month
We're looking for someone who is:
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this role you will need to (at a minimum):
- 1-2+ years of content creation and social media experience (preferably in an e-commerce fashion business).
- High degree of editing, camera & pre-production experience.
- Deep knowledge of video editing software (Premier or FinalCut), and adobe design software ( Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal).
- Tertiary qualifications in creative/content field.
- Basic Google Analytics experience
Content planning and scheduling experience
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING AT THE TOP OF YOUR COVER LETTER:
- In 100 words or less, tell us the most interesting thing about you
- Please confirm where you are currently based
- Please let us know if you have full rights to work in Australia
Why join Arnhem?
- We have a fabulous team of engaging, creative and like-minded individuals
- We aim to empower all of our staff with a focus on individual personal growth and career development opportunities
- We offer generous staff discounts and a uniform allowance
- We firmly believe dogs are welcome in the office
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an innovative and progressive fashion label. If you think you’re the perfect candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Arnhem Clothing Pty Ltd is a proud equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Arnhem Clothing Pty Ltd does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.
We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.Apply on Seek